Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 13th, 2106 - Weekly Letter

December 13th, 2016 - Weekly Letter

¡VIVA EL SALVADOR! 

Hey friends and family! This week was another successful one. Sorry I couldn't write yesterday. We were super busy.

This week we ran lots of errands. We did emergency changes, had to take a missionary to the hospital to have a surgery and go to Ilopango to have a cool activity. We've been everywhere this week. Also there were some big changes in the mission and there are now only 2 assistants instead of 4, which normally there should only be 2, but we had 4. So that means lots more responsibilities, but I'm ready to give 100% to the Lord and also Presidente and my companion.

This week we had some really great lessons with Milagro. She went to chuch again with her grandma and that was awesome! Really she just needs a stronger testimony of the BOM and Joseph Smith. She's so good! She has a date for the 31st of December. Fam Benitez is awesome as well. Luis stopped listening to us so that's a bummer, but Sandra and Melany haven't drank coffee or tea and they're reading the BOM. They didn't go to church, so that's where we need to put our focus with them. Melany is soooo excited to get baptized on the 31st as well, but we're hoping she can on the 24th. They went to a FHE yesterday with a super awesome member family and that was so good.

We found a lot of new people that are awesome. I've been literally so exhausted this week that I haven't wanted to work a whole lot, but God is good and for our efforts, we were blessed and I was humbled and I know that I need to work 100% even when I'm exhausted. We've been super busy, but always working hard.

Also driving in this country is like a really good game of Need for Speed...it's crazy, but a lot of fun (:

I love the mission, being a missionary and I absolutely love El Salvador. I have a testimony of this Gospel, church and this great work. It really does bring so much joy.

I hope you all are great and I wish you all the best this week! I love you all!

Jaluuuuuu Pues!

-Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We had some really awesome lessons with Milagro and Fam Benitez.
Worst- Cambios de Emergencia (emergency changes).

Letters and/or Packages:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment