Monday, October 2, 2017

10-2-17 Weekly Letter

10-2-17
Weekly Letter

My last conference in the mission... ):

Hey everyone!! How are you all doing?? After receiving so much spiritual light this weekend, I'm ready to put a lot into practice.

This week we were able to find some new people and we also had 2 new investigators at the conference. Tomorrow we're gonna go visit them to see how they liked it.

It's been raining a lot...like too much, but this is the last month of the rainy season. I love these last 3 months of the year because it's nice and cool and doesn't rain.

We're still working super hard with Carolina, Xiomara, y Katherine. They're doing good. They're not drinking coffee, but it's hard for them to read and pray and go to church. Carolina is the mom and she's awesome. She is super excited to go to church, just her daughters need to go to church some more.

We're working hard and trying not to get wet.

Also my favorite talks were about how there are no such thing as consequences, all is inspired of God and I also liked the talk about truth and light. Also about service. They were all great jaja. Also the scripture from Proverbs 3:5-6 was used like 4 times. I really like that scripture.

Anyways, all is well in San Marcos, San Salvador, El Salvador. I hope you are all doing great. I love you all!


Saluuuuu Pues!!

Con amor, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-Conference!
Worst...uhhh jej I dunno...the rain still!!

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment