Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

May 15th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Hey Everyone!!

Hey family and friends!! How is everyone? Here we're good.

The skype call yesterday was great. It's probably going to be the last call that I make in the mission...how crazy! I feel like the time just goes by so fast. But we're happy here in San Miguel.

So this past week we worked super hard meeting the members and finding a ton of new investigators. This area is a little tough because all of the people enter their houses at 7 PM and some at 6:30 and there aren't people in the streets and they don't want to talk jaja. So we just have to set appointments at those hours and contact earlier.

We found a bunch of good people and we had 3 investigators at church and brought a family of less actives of 7 to church. We're having success slowly but surely. We just need a little bit of patience.

This ward is great. They're starting to give us dinners and they are really supportive in church.

My companion is great. We're working hard and we're almost always exhausted, but we're happy and seeing results. We're working with an Hermana named Alma and she went to church. She's praying and she's working on the reading part. We're happy and good and healthy.

I love you all and I hope I get my camera soon to start taking pictures again. Thanks!!

Saluuu

Con amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We fasted and brought investigators to church.
Worst-I have blisters and my foot's a little messed up.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment