Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

May 8th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Oiii Niños

Hey everyone. I don't have a whole lot of time, so sorry if I couldn't write you personally. I still don't have a camera so sorry I couldn't send pics. Well this past week was so crazy!

Well 2 weeks ago we had p-day with Presidente again and we went to El Boquerón. It was super cool. He also took us to eat at a fancy Chinese restaurant. That was cool.

We had a miracle. Alexis was baptized on Saturday the 29 de Abril. We were all super excited. I don't have pics, but another missionary is gonna send me the pics.

Monday of this last week, we planned the changes all day, went to the airport to pick up an elder then went to buy Taco Bell for Presidente and Hermana Vásquez and then ate it in their house. Tuesday we received the new missionaries, Wednesday we had changes and we basically said goodbye to all our converts and then on Thursday we had leadership council. That was good.

Well I had changes...and Elder Eve too. Elder Eve went to Las Cañas Ilopango to be with the new AP from centro and I went with Elder Hernandez to La Pacifica II, San Miguel to open an area and to be AP's in Oriente. So there are 4 APs again.

Friday we moved into the house and we started exploring. We met the bishop and the members that live by us. It's hard opening an area, but it's not impossible. It's hot here...but I like this area. It's HUGEEEE. Elder Hernandez is from Guatemala and is super cool. We live in a super big house with A/C. That's a huge blessing. I'm happy to be here and we're still gonna keep working hard.

All is good and I'm happy to be here. I'm also super exhausted, but it's all good haha. I'm glad to hear you all are doing so good over there in your cool places. I'm always happy to hear from you all.

Mamá, we have 45 minutes on Sunday to skype and we will we doing it  at 5 PM our time. So I think that'd be 4 your time. You'll need to check the time difference because I kinda forgot what time it is there jaja. Anyways, all is well, we're still alive and APs and tired, but super good and with ganas to find the escogidos of the Lord and baptize in La Pacifica II! I love you all and thanks for your support.

JALUUUUUUU PUEJJJ!!!!!

-Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment