Monday, September 18, 2017

Letter from the Clark's

Letter from the Clark Family:

Thu, Sep 14, 2017
Hi Elder! I just wanted to send you a quick note to say hi. I really enjoy your letters each week. You are doing such a great job. Your mom is really ready for you to come home though! I love working with her and feel so blessed to be friends with your family. Your mom introduced Randy and me. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary next Sunday!! Be safe and enjoy this tail end of your mission. With love, Jill Clark


Letter back to the Clark Family:
Hey! Thanks for thinking about me! (: Everything here is going great. We're working hard and I'm trying to do my best with the little time I have left. But I'm glad to hear from you guys. Tell everyone hi for me!

Con CariƱo, Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment