Monday, September 4, 2017

September 4th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

September 4th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Hi!
Hey sorry momma! I'm just sending this to you because I don't have a lot of time. I'll send pics next week. I just wanted to say that all is well. This Wednesday are changes and I'm staying here for another change with Elder Fallas en Colonial 1. Also this last Wednesday we had a multi zona and Elder Ochoa (The area Presidente) and his wife came and spoke to us. Also tomorrow we're gonna have a baptism of a guy named Samuel. I've talked a lot about him in the past, but he's doing great and he's ready to be baptized. Sorry that I don't have much time. P.S. this is my weekly letter (; I love you! Have a fantastic week!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We're gonna baptize!
Worst-ummm...I dunno jeje we walked a lot.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment