Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22nd, 2016 - Weekly Letter

August 22nd, 2016 - Weekly Letter

Changes Week!


Hey everyone!!! Greeting from La Unión!

Bueno pues this week was a good one.  We are having FHE's every Monday night with Presidente Lenim who served as branch president for 18 years...you could say that he knows how to work. They're awesome. We also met with Hna Jocelyn and she is doing great. She has strong desires to be baptized, the only thing is she needs to get married. She also has a niece and nephew that want to get baptized so that's super exciting!! We're hoping for some 3-4 baptisms in the month of September.

This week was a little tough too. Lots of walking and not a whole lot of teaching. And on top of that it's super hot and I'm starting to get a rash from the sun. We also went up to Conchagua which is a super cool city in our area but it's a little far so we had to take a bus and everyone there is Catholic. We met a guy, Luis, who is awesome and accepted a baptismal date so we'll see if he wants to progress. We also met with a different Luis who really has desires to follow Jesus, but like everyone here, they've all been baptized as babies and don't wanna do it again, so that's when we leave it to the BOM. I've seen the BOM work miracles in the mission. It changes hearts.

I got that same call Thursday morning from Elder Sabey that I got 3 months ago. I finished the training of Elder Arirama and I'M TRAINING AGAIN!! Friday we had to go to San Miguel to have the trainer's meeting and Wednesday I'll go to San Salvador to pick up my greenie. That also means that I'm staying in La Unión for my 5th change! Elder Arirama is leaving me. But every parent says that the little birdies have to leave the nest and so it is with my firstborn son in the wilderness of La Unión. He's gonna be a brother! 20 newbies are coming this change so that's cool! I'm excited to be able to train again!

Everything here is going great! Always hot, but great! (I'm also gonna complete 8 months in my 1st area and 2 general conferences and 3 interviews with presidente.)  I hope all is well for all of you guys! God Speed!  ¡Viva El Salvador!  I love you all! Until next week!

Saluuuu Puesss!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Week:
Best-I'm gonna train again!
Worst-It was a slow week with little progression.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment