Monday, August 8, 2016

August 8th, 2016 - Weekly Letter

August 8th, 2026 – Weekly Letter

Rainy Season is Here!

Hey all! This week was great, but really rainy, hot and humid! We had a good week preparing people for baptism in the month of September. Adrian told us that he doesn't want to get baptized...so we are going to visit him every day this week. Not many people here like the church and supposedly his grandma is putting stuff in his mind and lying to him and stuff...I dunno really, but I have faith that he can be baptized this Saturday! He is really converted and likes the church and Young Men’s and everything.

Thursday we had an all-day trip to the temple in San Salvador and we took investigators, recent converts and families that can be sealed soon. That was great...except it rained the whole time...Saturday was stake conference priesthood session and yesterday general session which was in San Miguel and that was great. Adrian and his whole family went yesterday. We only have 2 weeks left of this change and I have feelings that I'm gonna go...I've learned a lot training and as a District Leader. If I stay, I'll keep working really hard here in La Uniòn or wherever I go, I'll work hard.

It's been really hot and wet here, but we're enjoying it and working hard! Also a dog almost bit me yesterday but my companion saved me so that was awesome. I also ate higado de vaca...which is cow liver and it's not good at all. They all told me after what it was...super gross. But we're doing awesome here and working super hard. Thanks for the prayers! I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!

Saluuuuuuuuuuuu  Pues!

Love, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- Temple trip with investigators and recent converts!
Worst- Well it rained a lot so we were really wet...

Letters and/or Packages:  Nada

No comments:

Post a Comment