Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 14th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

March 14th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Hola!

Hola. This week was really good. I went to the doctor and he says I'm not sick and that I just have headaches from too much stress and not eating good and not sleeping and tense muscles...but I'm pretty convinced that I'm sick. Oh well.

This week we didn't have a whole lot of time in the area, but the little time we had there, we used super well. We met with Tatiana again and she is so good. Her husband listened and he's not even a member, but he wants her to go to church and to learn more. I think they'll both get baptized. Luis is good. He's been super busy studying, but hasn't smoked. Today we're gonna find out when he wants to get baptized. David Perez went to church on Sunday and is super happy and loves the church. He's just working on his divorce so he can marry Rosa. I hope she goes to church too. They're such good people. Henry is the son of members that is 9 but was never baptized so he'll be baptized in April on the 22nd. We're doing good. Lots of crazy things happening. Three more missionaries went home last week and 1 yesterday. Also changes are next week. This change went by so fast! What happened! Juela. Time goes by too fast. All of friends are basically gonna be home within 3 months.

All is well and I'll talk to you all next week. I love you all!

Con amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We had some really good lessons with investigators.
Worst-I'm still a little bit sick.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment