Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

March 6th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Gozo (Joy)

Hey everyone! Well this week was good, but also pretty stressful. We didn't work Monday because  I was sick again. Friday we had Leadership Council and that went well. We're trying to prepare everything for Presidente DurĂ¡n, and I feel like we're having success. The other days of the week, we were planning things for Presidente and working a little in our area. When one is sick, it takes away every desire to work...I was dead. But now I'm super happy and a tiny bit healthier jaja.

Luis is good. He hasn't smoked in almost 3 weeks, but he still has a couple things to work on. Hno David is also good. Him and Rosa are awesome and so sweet, they just need money to be able to start the divorce. Familia Bautista...well let's just say that their gramma is crazy. She is catholic by tradition and we sat her down and explained to her the importance of the church and that she should let her grandkids go because they have such a strong desire. But she's crazy...they're not drinking coffee though which is great.

We met a lady named Tatiana who is the mom of 4 girls and she's really young herself. She left a different church because she got offended and she was praying that God would give her more faith. That same day we showed up and we set up an appointment to return and we came back and she loved the Restoration. She wants to come to church as well. We've met some really great people, but there's still a ton of work to do here.

In my studies, I've learned a lot about faith, repentance and also humility. I really feel joy being here. Even though I'm usually always tired and sick, I still feel joy being here. All it took was to just want to love the people and I feel like I'm loving them more. Even the ones that reject us. Jesus forgave them that crucified him, why can´t we love those that reject us? I've learned a lot and I just want to keep learning more. I love this Gospel and I know it's true. This is truly the work of the Lord. I'm sad that the time is going by so fast, but I still have time to keep working harder and changing more lives aside from mine. Also faith is a really interesting principle. It requires action. I have faith in the Lord that he'll keep providing more escogidos (chosen) in my path.

Anyways, thanks for all your love and prayers. I love you all and wish you all a fantastic week. And keep reading the scriptures!!! Saluuuu Pues!!

Con mucho amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Worst- I got sick and didn't work a whole lot.
Best- We're finding escogidos!

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment