Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 22nd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

March 22nd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Cambios!! (Changes)

Hey everyone! Sorry I couldn't write on Monday. We were super busy working and planning the changes.

This past week was a good one. I´ll try to see if I can remember. Hermano David is doing great. Still waiting for his divorce. Hermano Luis went to church and hasn't smoked or drank in 2 weeks. He's such a good kid and has changed a lot. The ward is helping out with him and the 1st counselor in the bishopric interviewed him and put goals for his baptism and all that. That was awesome.

Hermana Tatiana is doing so good. It's so amazing to see how the Gospel changes lives. She's defending the Church and really understands that to get an answer, she has to put in her part. And she did just that. She went to church with us on Sunday and she loved it. She said she felt peace and calmness like never before. She loved it and learned a lot too. Afterward we took her home with a young married couple in the ward and Tatiana shared with us that God answered her prayer and that she loved church and it was awesome. Later that night we visited her and she told us she got her answer and knows it's true. She can feel her faith growing and loves to learn and has a ton of questions. When we got there she was watching La RestauraciĆ³n with her 4 daughters and she was teaching them! The oldest one (9) wants to get baptized so that's cool! What a miracle.

We've been so busy with changes that we've been in the office a lot and at the doctor's. I did some research and it turns out that I have chronic tension headaches because of lack of sleep, not eating and being stressed. So I've been taking a bunch of pills and they make me so tired haha. But I feel a lot better.

Today were changes. I'm staying here as AP with Elder Eve. Also yesterday we received the new missionaries in the mission home and there's one from New Zealand. Elder Palmer (my trainer) is training him this change so that's super exciting. But some of my best friends are going home this change...it's so hard making friends then having to say goodbye.

Anyways, all is good and this change is gonna be fantastic! Thanks for all of your love and support and prayers. I hope all is well y que Dios les bendiga. I love you all.

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-Hermana Tatiana went to church!
Worst-Welllllllll I dunno...we didn't work too much in our area, but it was a good week.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment