Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

April 11th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Temblores como locos !!! (Tremors like crazy!!!)

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Everything here is...well good and a little bit crazy haha.

Monday we were up until midnight planning the multi zonas. Tuesday and Wednesday we had them here in Ilopango. Thursday we woke up at 3:30 to go to San Miguel and that night we stayed there and worked with the zone leaders, Elder Arango and Elder Murillo. I got to work with Elder Arango again and that was a lot of fun. We got back on Friday and we took a nap and then worked all that day and Saturday we had the Zone Conference and worked as well. We did our fast and that went well too.  Sunday we fasted and had 2 investigators in church; Alexis and Henry. We did interchanges with the ZL from San Salvador (Our zone) and had a crazy adventure. Presidente called me and told me he had an interview with an Hermano but that he wasn't able to go and wanted me to go and do the interview. We were in a trio and so I had a member take me alone to the church to meet up with the sisters and the guy I was gonna interview. It went well and then afterwards, I stayed with the sisters and an Hermano from the other ward until my companions could come and pick me up. We took home the sisters and ate a super good dinner with the best member family ever. We ate arroz con leche. Juela que rico. There was also a cool earthquake that I didn't feel because we were in the car.

Yesterday we were planning everything for the temple activity this Thursday and went and made a huge banner and bought 2000 cookies and 2000 juices and we stored them in the church  at the temple and wow it was a crazy day. There were like 4 more earthquakes today that I felt. They were pretty strong. The angel Moroni on top of the temple was shaking like crazy. The cell phone signal went out and they wouldn't let us into the office so that's why we didn't write yesterday. But we're alive and good here.

Today we put up the banners in the chapel and got everything ready for Thursday. Normally about 2000 people go. It's stressful but also a lot of fun.

Alexis is doing good and told us that he was praying to find the true church and then we showed up and he was really surprised but knows it was an answer from God. Luis..well I haven't seen him forever but I think he's good haha. Henry will be baptized on the 22 of April. We're doing good and keeping ourselves busy.

Everything here is good! Wanting to take pictures, but I'll have to wait until I get a new camera. I hope you all are doing good and I love you all. Have a fantastic week and I'll talk to you next week.

Saluuuuuu Pues!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- Multi-zonas!
Worst- We didn't really work a lot in the area because we were so busy.

Letters and/or Packages:
"I did get the St.Patrick's Day one! (From the Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment