Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3rd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

April 3rd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Wooow Conferencia General es la bomba!! 

Hey Everyone!! How is everyone!??! WE'RE GONNA GET A TEMPLE IN SARATOGA SPRINGS!!! We were watching conference in English with my fellow cheles and they announced the temple and juela, I was screaming out loud. I am so excited. 

This week was good. Still babysitting. We worked a lot more in the area. We found a teenager of 17 years named Alexis. He's awesome. He was a referencia and is the next door neighbor of the bishop and young men's president. He accepted a baptismal date for the 6th of Mayo. He also went to conference on Saturday and loved it. Luis...well we're still working with him. He's been super busy with school these last couple of weeks.

We had Mission Leadership Council ( I think that's what it's called in English). That was so good. I felt like it was the best one I have given. Conference was great. I loved the talk by Elder Sabin and also in the Priesthood session, the talk by Elder Uchtdorf. I also loved the talk by President Monson about the Book of Mormon. Really, I loved all of the talks. I learned so much this conference. I went with 6 questions and got answered 5. I decided that it's not time yet to know about the last question. But I left bien motivado y listo para trabajar y convertir a todos. 

It was a good week. I prayed for patience and the Lord gave it to me...always after He gives us experiences. 

Everything is well and fine over here in Las Americas.

I love you all and wish you all a great week. We'll see ya'll later. OOOOHFF!

Con mucho amor, Elder Loveless 

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-Conference!

Worst...Still here babysitting haha!

Letters and/or Packages:  None


No comments:

Post a Comment