Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 24th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

April 24th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Pura vida (Pure Life)

Hey everyone!! Everything is good here in good old San Salvador.

It's been hot. But not hot hot, just humid hot. It's been cloudy and the rainy season is starting so I'm pretty stoked. I like the rain, just not working in it.

This week was great. We worked a lot in the area. We also sent home 4 missionaries...but we also went to the temple!! It was so needed. In the celestial room, I opened the Bible to Jeremiah 42 and it was literally what I needed. Wow how I missed the temple. I learned so much in there.

Alexis is doing awesome. He went to church again and Elder McDaniel, our district leader, did his interview and he passed. He has the goal for the 6 of May, but the ZLs that are in our same ward are gonna baptize this Saturday so Alexis wants to go and see and if he feels good and if the Lord tells him to, he´ll be baptized on Sunday. If not, the 6 of May. I hope he does it this week because next week are changes and I think I'm gonna have changes.

Antonio was a reference from a member. He's good. He is learning a lot. He doesn't feel super confident praying so we're teaching him very basically and he's learning. He also went to church yesterday. He has the baptismal date for the 20 of May. He's a really good guy

Luis is doing good, but he just doesn't want to progress so we're gonna keep inviting him to church, but we're gonna focus more on his sister and mom since they're recent converts.

We had an awesome FHE on Saturday and a member family, the familia Palma, brought 23 people and 5 were investigators and the majority of the rest were less actives. That was cool too.

This week and the next we'll be super busy with changes and this week we have mission leadership council on Friday. Changes are always fun too...jaja

We did intercambios (exchanges) with Usulután and they went really well. I worked with Elder Christensen and we taught Alexis The Plan of Salvation. It was so good and I really felt the Spirit and I understand a lot more that doctrine. It was a great week and full of good experiences. Also this week I complete 15 months!! How crazy!

Anyways, I love you all and wish you all a happy feliz week.

Saluuuuu Pues!!!
-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We brought investigators to church and Alexis passed his baptismal interview! Also the temple!!
Worst-Hmmmm...I dunno, it was a good week.

Letters and/or Packages:
A letter from Grandma Val

No comments:

Post a Comment