Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

July 10th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Hey all! 

Hey everyone! How are you all doing?? Down here, things are good. We've been working hard. This week we worked super hard and had a really hard time finding new investigators to teach. We also had a multi zone and were able to meet Presidente Durán. I'll send pics. 

We've been working a lot with Samuel and he's decided he wants to get baptized on the 21st of this month. We're really excited for him. The other people that have gone to church are hard to find and teach, so it's been hard to teach them more about the gospel. 

The members are great and they love us jaja. This week was also the 4th of July and I wore my American flag tie. It was fun. We also did a service project as a zone and I got to pull out my machete and chop down some weeds. It was fun. Today I woke up at 5:30 with Elder Brimley to do some exercise. It was great. Afterwards, with some of my birthday money I bought a blender. I also bought 2 pineapples and some bananas and granola. It was super cool. I'm happy to use it. Today we also played volleyball. It was fun. 

It's been a good week, working hard and trying to change lives. 

I love you all and I'll send pics! Have a great week!


-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We secured the baptismal date for Hermano Samuel.
Worst-We walked a lot.

Letters and/or Packages:
I got a letter from Grandma Val, Sister Killian and the wedding announcement from Kade and Katey Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment