Monday, July 17, 2017

July 17, 2017 - Weekly Letter

July 17, 2017 - Weekly Letter

¡Hasta la vista baby!

Hey everyone! I hope all is well in all your fun cool places. I send my greetings from San Marcos, San Salvador. Also happy 50th birthday to daddy!!! And happy 22 birthday to Zac this Friday!!

This week was a good one. We walked a lot...it rained a lot too jaja. But the members here are really animated and are helping us a lot. The members in this area are great! I love them.

Hermano Samuel went to church yesterday and loved it. We did his baptismal interview and for some private reasons, he has to have an interview with Presidente Durán. I hope he can do it fast so he can be baptized this week.

We also have to go looking for houses because they're gonna kick us out because the other Elderes that we live with haven't payed the rent in awhile..jeje.

But we're happy. We're really trying hard to find people to teach and I feel like finally, we've learned a lesson and the Lord is helping us out more. We're happy and healthy. Today's my comp's birthday and I ate 5 tacos with horchata. I absolutely loveee horchata. I have an addiction.

Presidente and Hermana Durán came to our ward yesterday. That was fun. They're really good and super excited to help us out here in the mission. Also changes are next week. This one went by so fast.

Well, that's all for this week! I love you all and wish you all a great week!

Saluuu Pues!!!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We had a lot of lessons with members.
Worst-Samuel has to wait a bit more to be baptized.

Letters and/or Packages:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment