Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31st, 2017 - Weekly Letter

July 31st, 2017
Weekly Letter

Yo Soy El Jardinero Aquí Y Sé Lo Que Quiero Que Seas
(I'm the gardiner here and and I know what I want.)?????

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing good. And Feliz Cumpleaños to Grammy Val tomorrow!!  I love you!

Well, I don't have much to write....This week was good. It was definitely one of the hardest weeks of my mission, but it was a good one still. We worked hard...but heard lots of nos jaja. Hermano Samuel won't be getting baptized anytime soon...he doesn't want to confess what he did so there's no way to see if he has repented or not...we'll just keep praying for him.

We walked a lot this week. We climbed a mountain and found a goat up there.

We did have a miracle and we had 3 less active members in church and a family of 4 investigators...they're basically eternal investigators but they want to be baptized. Tomorrow we are gonna teach them in the church with the elder's quorum president and his wife. They are some of my favorite members here.

I had a really rough week and Elder Brimley (the registros secretary that we live with) reminded me of the talk-video from Elder D. Todd Christofferson that's called The Will of God. I love it. It talks about how the Lord has a different plan for us that a lot of times we have for ourselves. A lot of times he cuts us down so we can grow better. That helped me to understand the 'why me?'  I'm doing better.

I love you all and hope you all are doing good. I always pray for you! Behave and we'll talk next week!

Con Cariño, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Worst- Samuel won't be baptized here soon...
Best---Welllll we're still alive jeje!

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment