Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20th, 2016 - Weekly Letter

June 20th, 2016 – Weekly Letter
Semana de mi Cumpleanos


This week was awesome. We worked really hard and found a lot of new people to teach so that was good. This week, wasn't toooo eventful but basically, Saturday was my birthday so after lunch we went to centro and I bought a few souvenirs (??) and then we bought ice cream. At 3 we had an activity in the church and that was awesome. After, we had the baptism of Hermana Steffanny!! Yeah!! Then we went to Hermana Bartola's and ate tons of pupusas. I had 8. Sooo good. Sunday I had the opportunity to confirm Hermana Steffanny and that was good. This week I also studied the priesthood and found who gave it to John the Baptist and all that stuff all the way back to basically Adam. That was cool. And I learned when Peter, James and John received the Melchizedek Priesthood. I also learned that in the pre-earth life, our spirits were adults!! How cool is that! And last but not least, in my first interview with President, he told me that the people here (Of the tribe of Mannasseh) have dreams. It's a gift from God. Firstly with that being said, in the book of Nephi, It says that Nephi and Lehi had dreams. In Alma 10.3 we know that they are from the tribe of Mannasseh. Sooo cool! And about 1 month ago, Hermana Jessica had 2 little kidney stones I think they were and they were causing her a lot of pain. Elder Palmer and I gave her a blessing and that night, she had a dream and in the dream, a voice told her that they had left her body. WOW! What a miracle. I was thinking about that a lot yesterday. Also today I said about a 15 minute prayer asking God if he was there. If he loved me and knew me and if I was doing the right things. He told me 'Elder Loveless. I'm here. I know you inside and out. I love you more than you know and you are doing my will which is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.' Wow...that was really cool. I testify that God knows each of us personally. He loves us. He answers prayers.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes and hope you all have a great week!  I love you all y que Dios les bendiga!

Saluuuu Pues!

Love, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Week:
Best: Bautismo!!! Worst: hmmmmm just walking around a lot and sweating even more


No comments:

Post a Comment