Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31st, 2016 - Weekly Letter

October 31st, 2016
Weekly Letter

Happy Halloweeeeeen!! 

Oiii Feliz Halloween de Usulután!!  This week was crazy, but it went really well. Firstly, I heard about Grandpa Dennis...that's sad, but I know that I'll be able to see him again...I wish I could've seen him in person, but I'll have to wait a little bit for that. I loved him a lot and have a lot of great memories with him picking plums in the huge garden at Grandma Loveless' house. Good times.

This week we taught a LOT! We did interchanges with the asistentes Tuesday-Thursday and I was with Elder Sabey. I'll send pics. It was like a high school reunion. He is a crazy kid. We had a lot of fun haha. We did a lot of interchanges within those interchanges, because there is a lack of faith in the zone. We gotta help them out a lot. As a zone this month we only had 6 baptisms and 5 of those were from our area.

The best part of this week was yesterday. We baptized the family Garcia which is actually the family Carballo and that was so awesome. They are one of the best, happiest, most converted families that I've ever taught and met. He's gonna be a bishop one day. And I'll still be here in the mission when they get sealed. I'm so excited for them!!

For this coming week, we're hoping to baptize 2 more people. 1 for sure. Her name is Larisa and she's the wife of a member who was less active and he smokes still. She's been visited by missionaries for 2 years about. She had a dream that she needs to be baptized and we're a starting to go and read the Libro de Mormón with her every morning to help her understand more and help her testimony. She is one of the best, most sincere people that I have ever met.

We're all good here. The rainy season has stopped finally until next year so that's a blessing. I'm super happy and excited to work and we're gonna change Zona Usulután and make it so much better than when we found it.

I love you all and thanks for all of your prayers and letters and emails and I'll talk with you all next week! Have a fantastic week and Haz Lo Justo y que Dios les bendiga.


Saluuu Pues!!


-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Week:
Best-We baptized the familia Garcia.

Worst-Only 3 people went to church and Grandpa died...but I'll see him again (:

Letters and/or Packages:
Letter from Sister Killian; Packages from Denise and the Halloween package from you guys.  (Yeah he got it in time - so glad - you never know how long it takes for a package to get there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment