Monday, January 23, 2017

January 23rd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

January 23rd, 2017 - Weekly Letter

It's mango season!!!

Hey family and friends!! This week was wonderful and full of joy and more miracles! We had the entire week to work in the area and that never happens so we were super happy about that. We've been able to focus a ton in our area this week and we've seen miracles.

We were able to do interchanges with the Zone Leaders from San Vicente and we were able to find about 9 new investigators and put 4 baptismal dates. We found some really great people and not only that, but families. We really trying to focus on families and baptizing priesthood because it's really hard here to baptize men. But we're working on that.

On Thursday I went to Jucuapa in interchanges and I worked with Elder Popaca from Mexico. We were there for 2 days and that was fun. I could learn a couple things and I hope he could too.

Hermana Sandra and Luis came to church yesterday and Hermana Sandra will be getting baptized this Friday the 27th at 6 PM. She is so excited. We're still working with Luis, but he's progressing very well. We also have Hermana Marisol who is the wife and mom of a less active family. She's doing alright. Having struggles, but she's doing good. We're hoping to be able to baptize 3 more in February. I also gave my first talk in my whole mission yesterday (in church) and I feel like it went well.

I'm happy as ever and a little sad that I'm hitting my 1 year mark this week. I feel like I just left yesterday. I feel like I'm still in my training jaja. How fast the time goes. Ahhh. It makes me sad. Being a missionary is the best thing in the whole world. Thanks for all your love and support and prayers and I hope everything is good dondequiera que estén (wherever you may be). This truly is the work of the Lord and it will continue onward until He comes again. Keep working and give 100% in your callings. We can't be passive, Sunday members. We need to be active members that give all to the Lord 7 days a week, because we love Him. Anyways, I love you all and hope all is good! Until next week!

Con Mucho Amor Hacia Ustedes, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Week:
Best-1 entire week in the area.
Worst-I don't think there was one haha.

Letters and/or Packages:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment