Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9th, 2017 - Letter from Elder Arango

We got a sweet e-mail from Elder Loveless' companion Angel Moroni Arango Ramirez.  (And yes, his given name is Angel Moroni!!!)  (They are serving as AP's right now together!)

Hi.
i`m sorry, my English is so BAD.

solo quiero escribirle para expresarle lo especial que es su hijo.
(I just want to write to tell you how special your child is.)
I`m Elder Arango, I`m from Guatemala city,

we have 2 Months together and they have been the best two months in my mission.
his very humble, and hes an example for me. he likes to be very diligent,

This week we have seen miracles, our investigators are very especial and they have a very receptive spirit, we are praying and fasting for them to be baptized in the month of january.

i`m very grateful to my hevenly Father to have to met your son, and shared the gospel together.
i love your son, and we are already planning the vacation that we will have after the mission. jejeje....

Hey I have a question for you.
what did you do that made it so that elder loveless has a huge heart?

With Love Elder Arango
Misión El Salvador, San
Salvador Éste

No comments:

Post a Comment