Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

February 20th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Woooooof!

Hey everyone!! Sounds like everyone is doing super duperly good! I am too! This week we had more time to work in the area. (It's very hard to write in English...) We were able to find a lot of really good people that are willing to learn more about the Restored Gospel. We had to wake up on Tuesday at 2:30 to go to the office and then the airport then we went home and slept for like 2 hours...Thursday we went on a secret mission to the jungles of Chalatenango to rescue 2 Elders that were attacked by a herd of wild pumas...nah just kidding, But it really was a jungle and the Elder dislocated his arm and we had to take him to the hospital here in San Salvador. We got to the house at like 4 pm and slept until 6:30.

We had some super great lessons with Fam Bautista, but the crazy grandma doesn't want to let them go to church. We've been praying so hard and I think we're gonna do a fast so they can go. I love them a lot and they are progessing con todo. Also Hermano David Perez went to church yesterday. We taught them the Law of Chastity and they want to get married con todo, he was just married before so he has to get divorced then they can get married. But they're sooo good. I love them. Rosa didn't go to church this week, but next week, she'll go. Also if everything goes well, we'll have 1 baptism this week who is the son of active members. He's 9 and they just never baptized him. His name is Henry.

We're praying a lot to find out how to help the mission to progress and to get better. I'm literally exhausted, but I love every second of it especially since every day goes by soooo fast. It makes me feel sick that one day I have to come home...but I don't think about that. I'll just ask for a mission extention for 2 more years hehe...anyways, everything is good and I'm happy as ever. Thanks for your love and prayers and I love you all.

Con mucho amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-David went to church.
Worst-Fam Bautista didn't.

Letters and/or Packages:
Yeah I got that 1(Valentine's Day package).

No comments:

Post a Comment