Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February 1st, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Semana de Milagros (Miracle Week)

Hey everyone!!

This week was fantastic. I hit my 1 year mark and that made me actually super sad because that means that I'm halfway done. I don't wanna be done haha.

This week we were able to do interchanges with the ZL de Usulután and that was an adventure. I stayed in the area and Elder Garcia came. He's from Honduras and I don't like him...I really try to be like Christ and love him, but he's a hard guy...

On Friday we had the baptism of Hermana Sandra Benitez and that was such a spiritual baptismal service. She'll be getting confirmed this Sunday because she works one Sunday then rests one Sunday. She's awesome and we're soooo close with Luis. He's reading the BOM and we know that will help him so much.

We have been working a ton with the familia Ramirez-Bautista and they are amazing. They are cousins. William has 19 years, Katherine has 16 and Camila has 13. The girls are sisters and cousins with William. We've taught them the Restoration, the BOM, the Plan of Salvation, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They're such awesome kids. They read together and discuss what they read and they also pray. Their family is supeeerrrr catholic so that's fun, but I've seen a huge change in their countenances and we know that the Spirit is working with them mostly through the Book of Mormon. They have baptismal dates for the 4 de March. I love those kids. They have so many inspired, awesome questions.

We didn't write earlier this week because we changed our p-day this week to Tuesday to be able to go to El Pital. So yesterday we went with us 2, the 4 secretaries, Presidente and Hermana Vásquez and their daughter Melissa. El Pital is the highest point in El Salvador and it's on the border of Honduras so I went to Honduras as well. It was a lot of fun.

Anyways, we're busy as ever and loving the mission more and more each and every day. I love you all and thanks for your love and support. I testify that this is the work of God. I love this work with all of my heart.

Love, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- Seeing miracles everywhere I go.
Worst- Being super busy getting ready for changes!

Letters and/or Packages:
Letter from Emma!


No comments:

Post a Comment