Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

February 27th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Juela! ¿Que loco la vida vea?

Hey everybody! This week was another good one. It went by dang fast! I also completed 13 months today. How crazy. Time goes by dang fast. Anyways, this week we had the whole week in the area. I went to Ilopango with Elder Hernandez to do interchanges and that was fun. It's always fun to do interchanges and learn new places. We also had interviews with Presidente Vásquez and those went really well.

I also got my scripture cases. They are super awesome. I am super pleased with the work of the Hermano that made them. They're awesome. I also bought a super cool Adidas watch that I found for really cheap.

We're working super hard with Luis, Familia Perez, and Familia Bautista. The grandma of Fam Bautista is being kinda dumb and still is not letting them go to church. We have some good people to baptize in April. If all goes well, we could have some in March, but April for sure. We've got a lot of work to do in the mission as well.

I got super sick yesterday with a fever, headache, stomach pain and sinusitis all at the same time...so we left church early and I slept for 2 hours then we took some Elders to Apopa for emergency changes. It was a hard night haha.

Anyways, everything is good and I'm still loving the mission. I hope all is well and I'll talk with you all next week. Have a great week!

Con Amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the past week:
Best- We got to work in our area every day this week.
Worst- Our baptism fell and I'm sick...

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment