Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

June 12th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Hey!

Hey everyone!! This week was another great one, but it was super crazy. Monday night I got a call from Elder Eve (My old companion and the asistant in centro) and he told me I had emergency changes....so Tuesday we all took a bus to the temple to see Elder Alonso, his wife, Elder Dale G. Renlund and his wife speak to us. That was so great. I got to shake his hand. He's a great guy. On Wednesday I had my last consejo de líderes (Leadership Council) and I went to a trainers meeting. I then went to my new area to learn it a little bit.

The rest of the week I was here learning the area with an elder that was already here. The area is basically dead...So I have a lot of work to do...Also I'M TRAINING AGAIN!!! I'm so excited to have another son. He gets here tomorrow, but I'll be with him on Wednesday, My new area is called Colonial 1 and I'm back in good ole San Salvador. Actually in the same church building. I saw a bunch of my converts yesterday so that was cool. Other than that, all is well. I have my camera again, I just need to take a bunch of pics....so forgive me this week jaja.

I'll have more to say next week...

I love you all and hope everyone has a great week! Saluuuuu Pues!

Con Amor, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best--We saw Elder Renlund!
Worst--I had emergency changes!

Letters and/or Packages:
I got my camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment