Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June 5th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

June 5th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Mantequilla de Maní es el mejor! (Peanut butter is the best!)

Hey everyone! Saludos from good old San Miguel, where it's super cold...jajaja. Anyways, this week was a good one. We were able to do interchanges with the Zone Leaders from La Unión and it was good to return there. I enjoyed it. I forgot how hot it is there jaja. I worked with the ZL in their area in trio and Elder Hernandez went and worked with the District Leader and his companion in my old area.

This week, I won't lie, was a tough one. Lots of nos jaja. We've seen so many prophecies be completed in this place that are from the scriptures. But we fasted and Hermana Alma went to church yesterday and she came on her own. That made us happy. She's good, but still needs to get her answer if this is the true church or not.

Tomorrow we're gonna make the long journey to San Salvador to see Elder Dale G. Renlund! We're super stoked to hear him live. Then we're gonna stay in  San Salvador because on Wednesday, we have Mission Leadership Council. The members here are helping a little bit more now and they arranged a huge family night on Thursday so we'll see how that goes. I'm excited and hope that a lot of people can make it.

Anyways, everything is good here. I should be getting my camera tomorrow I hope, so I should be able to start sending pics again. Anyways, everything is good over here. Working super hard and preparing the mission for when Presidente Durán gets here at the end of June. I'm excited to meet him, but I'm gonna miss Presidente Vásquez a lot. I love that guy.

I love you all and hope everything is good. Kade Palmer! Send me pics!!! Have fun in San Francisco family!! I love you all. Saluuuuu Pues!

- Con Amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best---I returned to La Unión! And lots of Peanut Butter!
Worst--Well....a lot of lessons fell...

Letters and/or Packages:
The secretarios have a package for me so I should be getting it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment