Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

June 19th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Changes week!!

Hey everyone!! Like the subject says, this week were the changes. I just started my change number 13....wow. Time flies by. This last week Elder Goodman went home and also Elder Spencer Sabey from Saratoga Springs. So that's weird...jaja.

On Tuesday I got permission to go and receive the new missionaries with the other Assistants so I went there all day long and that was fun. On Wednesday we had the changes meeting and I received my new companion Elder Fallas de Costa Rica. He's a great kid. I'm learning patience, but he's good. So I'm in Colonial 1 training  and I'm also the district leader. In my district we have Elder Perez y Elder Diaz in Santo Tomas, Nosotros in Colonial 1, the secretaries Elder Brimley and Elder Hooley in Los Alpes and the hermanas area in trio in Colonial 2; Hermana Espinosa y Hermana Rosenlund are the Hermana Leaders and they're with Hermana Garcia. I have a good district. I also realized that I'm the oldest missionary in the zone...so that's super weird....jajaja

This week we spent a lot of time learning the area and finding new investigators. We put a couple of baptismal dates this week so that was good. And it's been raining non stop..I like that it's not hot but I'm getting sick of so much rain jaja.

Yesterday for my birthday well..we went to church and it was stake conference. Now there are no districts in our mission, only stakes. That's awesome. Also we have a new stake presidency. Presidente Panameño who was a counselor of Presidente Vásquez is the new Stake Presidente and I sent a pic home a long time ago when I was in Americas of a guy that looks like dad. He's the 1st counselor. It's cool. We worked normal afterwards and then ate pupusas with the Familia Henriquez. (I'll send pics). We're working super hard and trying to learn the area super fast. But Colonial is a cool place. All is good here. I love you all and wish you all a great week. Saluuu Pues!


Con Amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Previous Week:
Best-My birfday!
Worst- Well...it rained a ton jaja!

Letters and/or Packages:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment