Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

June 26th, 2017
Weekly Letter

😭😭😭😭

Those are for the subject....I never thought this day would come that they'd be leaving...I think I'm gonna cry. Presidente and Hermana Vasquez are going home this week and Presidente and Hermana Durán will get here on Thursday.

This week we had multi zonas and for the first time in almost 8 months, I didn't have to give it jaja. But this week it rained a lot...like a lot a lot. Lots of water fell from the sky. Also FELICIDADES to Emily and Zac!! I'm finally an uncle. I was waiting so long for this moment jeje. I'm all 20 and old and an uncle...that's when you know you're not a kid anymore jaja. 

This week we had 3 awesome lessons with our new investigator Samuel that talked to us on Sunday night and told us he wanted us to teach him.  Awesome miracle. He has completed alllll of his commitments and is in 1 Nefi 10. He went to church yesterday too! He was a Jehovah's Witness but ya no jaja. He went yesterday after church to tell his family and the JW's that he's going to be leaving their church. He is so great. We have another lesson with him today. 

We're also looking for a ton of new investigators because we don't have a whole lot. My companion is doing good...he's trying my patience...😁 But I know I'm with him for a reason. We're doing good. I'm sad that Presidente is leaving, but I know that Presidente Durán is also called of God. 

So, we're good here! I complete 17 months tomorrow so that's a little weird..but we're all good!

I love you all and I'll send pics!

Saluuu Pues!

Con amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- Hermano Samuel fue a la iglesia. (Brother Sam went to church.)
Worst- Lots of rain jaja!

Letters and/or Packages:
"I got my shoes!"


No comments:

Post a Comment