Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

August 14th, 2017
Weekly Letter

No Sé... Todo bien

Hey everyone! I hope all is well with everyone!

This week was a good one. I did interchanges with Santo Tomás, Los Alpes (the secretaries) and with the ZL. They were all really good. I learned a lot and I also did the interview for Nelson from Santo Tomás. On Saturday he was baptized.

On Wednesday we had interviews with Presidente Durán and they were really good. He's a very direct guy and yea...we'll just leave it with that. He re-animated me to keep working and he also reminded me that in a race, the end is when you run the hardest. It's the same in the mission.

We found some great people this week and we had an awesome FHE with some members and Hermana Karla and her 3 kids that are investigators. We're working hard and praying hard too.

I also ate rabbit for the first time in my life..it was really good. But yeah, it was a really good week. I'm animated again to work my butt of for these last 4 1/2 months that I have left.

I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

Saluuuuu Puesss!

Con Cariño, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst from the past week:
Best-We found some escogidos!
Worst- Nobody went to church.

Letters and/or Packages:
"Yes, I got one from the fam! Thanks!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment