Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Hey, it's me--again jeje

Hey everyone! How are you all?? I hope good!

This week was...well...a rough one. My companion was sick so we didn't leave Monday-Thursday. Thursday in the morning, we went to the temple to have the temple tour that we have every April and August with the investigators, less actives and members. That went well.

Friday we did leave and we found 2 new investigators and put baptismal dates with them. They are cool. We'll see them again tomorrow.

I ate a pineapple too that I bought. It was really good.

We also found a partial family where the dad is less active for yearssss and his wife and 3 kids aren't members. We'll be working with them too.

Probably the best thing about the week is that today, my lunch from Subway was free because I have a Subway card. That made me happy. But all is well and yeah...not much happened this week...oh and also I finished the Book of Mormon! I loved it. Now I'm reading the Pearl of Great Price and on Saturday I'll start the DyC.

I love you all! Have a great week!

Cuidense mucho. Les amo mucho!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Worst-My companion was sick for 3 days.
Best-We but some fechas!!  The best thing actually was that my subway was free!!

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment