Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

August 28th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Woow. ¡Viva El Salvador!

Hey everyone! How are you all? Aquí estamos con todos los poderes como dicen aquí. Oh sea, we're all good here (;

This week we worked super hard. We're super busy with FHE's and trying to find a ton of new people. We also had a multi-zona and Elder and Sister Brough (I think he's the 1st counselor in the Young Men's General Presidency) came and they spoke to us and also Pres and Hermana Durán. It was super great. I liked it a lot.

Friday we had interchanges with the ZL and we both went to their areas to work with them. I worked with Elder Girón from Guatemala and it was a good day. We found a super cool family that I hope will progress!

On Saturday we contacted a couple of people in the street and they all turned out super good. One was named Carlos and he was cutting grass with his machete and so we asked if he wanted help and while my comp contacted him, I was busy cutting the weeds with a machete. I really like machetes. They're lots of fun. So yesterday we returned to teach him and he was outside waiting for us with his 8 year-old daughter Alexandra. They're such great people and we put baptismal dates with Carlos. We'll put another one with Alexandra this week. Also we contacted a  guy named Roberto who was really interested. We're gonna teach him on Saturday.

We also brought Karla and her family to church yesterday. She liked it a lot and said she's gonna do her best to go next week.

So yeah, it was a great week. I love you all and hope you all have a fanastic week.

Also happy 19 months to me! I gotta keep working harder because the time goes too fast...But I love you all and hope you all have a great week. We'll talk next week!

Cuidense mucho!

Con cariño, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Previous Week:
Best-We brought people to church for the first time in a long time. I also bought a cool new suit, shoes and belt and ties last Monday.
Worst-mmmmm I dunno....it was a good week. Maybe, the a dog peed on my companion jajaja.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment