Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21st, 2017 - Weekly Letter

August 21st, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Hey cheros

Hey everyone! Happy day! I hope everyone is doing good and is happy!

This week was a good one. We worked hard and found a couple of new people. The old people...not a lot of them want to progress. So we need to find some more new. It's been hard getting people animated to go to church.

Everything is good. Pretty normal. We're working hard and we're trying to find new people to bring to church. We're learning a lot and I also am working more on developing charity. I've been serving my companion without him knowing, which I've never done in my mission, and I feel like it's helping, because like it says in Mosiah 2:17, if we serve our fellow man, we're serving God, and if we serve Him more, we'll love him more. It's been a good week. We're working hard and praying a lot to find the people that God has prepared for us to teach and convert.

Everything is good. I love you all and hope you all have a great week. Be the best at what you do (:

Con cariƱo, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- I bought a new suit, 2 new ties and cool new belt!
Worst- Nobody went to church...

Letters and/or Packages:
None

No comments:

Post a Comment