Monday, December 11, 2017

December 11th, 2017 - Weeky Letter

December 11th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Arriba Abajo (Up and Down)

Hey everyone! It's good to read everyone's emails and to know that everyone is doing good.

Everything in Apopa is going great. I'm still getting used to some things, but I really like it here,

On Thursday we had interviews with Presidente Durán and after, I did interchanges with Elder Hernandez from Mexico. It was a great interchange. Then on Saturday we had an activity in Sta Lucia Ilopango and Elder Butler also had to have a surgery so I stayed with Elder Orozco and Elder Dorny went with Elder Butler to the hospital. Elder Orozco and I had a blast and maybe we didn't go to bed until 3 am 😁.  On Sunday Elder Orozco woke up throwing up and so we got to church late (here we have church at 7 am!) . Elder Butler got back with my compa at about 3 PM. It was an eventful week!

Anyways, we're all good and hard like always jaja (;

I love you all and wish you all the best week!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We forced interchanges with Elder Orozco!
Worst- We didn't have a ton of time to work in our area.

Letters and/or packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment