Monday, December 25, 2017

December 25th, 2017 - Last p-day e-mail!!!

December 25th, 2017
Last Monday (p-day) e-mail!!!
Elder Loveless will be home in 3 days!!!

Hasta La Vista Bebé 

Hey everyone! FELIZ NAVIDAD!!! It was so good to see everyone yesterday. 

I don't have a whole ton to say because I basically said it all yesterday, but I feel happy. I feel like I'm very satisfied with the mission that I gave to the Lord. It's been hard that's for sure, but very rewarding and I've learned a ton. Thanks for all of your love and support. 

I know this gospel is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I love this Gospel and I'm so glad  I could be a missionary and I'll definitely miss being a missionary, but I have to finish strong these last days that I have here. 

I love you all and wish you all a Merry Christmas from Apopa! 

Saluuuu Pues!!

-Elder Loveless

No comments:

Post a Comment