Monday, December 18, 2017

December 18th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

December 18th, 2017

Viva Apopa!

Hey everyone!

I hope you are all well and feeling the Christmas spirit this Christmas season.

I don't have much to say because the week was kinda normal jaja. One thing's for sure, opening areas is dang hard- You usually don't see a lot of results for a a few weeks. We've been busy contacting a bunch of new people and trying to train my son so he can be fairly self reliant since I leave 2 weeks before the change ends. He's doing good and me too. But I'm kinda sad that my mission is coming to an end. It went by so fast. And this week there won't be a whole ton of time to work due to all of the Christmas activities from the mission and from the ward, but I made a promise to finish strong and not have regrets, so I'm gonna work hard until my last day.

I hope you all are doing good and just know that I have a strong testimony of this church and of missionary work and I'm so glad I made the decision to come on a mission.

I love you all and I wish you all a great day and week!

Saluuu Pues

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-My companion put his first baptismal date!
Worst-Probably that we don't have much time left to work because of all of the Christmas activities.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

Skype Information:  Hey so we're gonna skype on Sunday that 24th not on the 25th. I'll be on at about 6 PM here which is like 5 PM in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment