Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

December 4th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Last change...in Apopa!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all good!

Well this week has probably been one of the craziest weeks of my life. I received my new companion on Wednesday. His name is Elder Dorny from Mapleton Utah. He's a good kid. He reminds me of Elder Palmer because he's super tall and kind of shy jajaja. But he's awesome.

We are opening the area of Apopa 2 where Elder Palmer started and finished his mission so everyone thinks that's super cool when they find out he trained me. (You're famous Elder Palmer!)  It's super hard opening an area. A lot of contacting. But that's fun. We'll see how it goes. Also Elder Butler (my other son) and Elder Orozco are my Zone Leaders and are in our ward so it's a party always. jaja. This week was a good one. We contacted a lot of people and we also went and decorated less actives' houses for the Christmas campaign Light the World. That was fun. Yesterday we also watched the Christmas devotional which I really enjoyed.

You'll all have to forgive me..there was a pequeño percance (small mishap) and I won't be able to send pics...until I'm home..😁

But we're all good here.

I Love you all and wish you guys a great week!

Con amor, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-I'm training in a new area.
Worst-hehehehe????!!!!

Letters and Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment