Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

November 13th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Todo chivo puej

Hey everyone! I'm glad to hear from you all and to know you are all doing well.

Everything here is great. We're in the 'windy' season now so that's been really nice. It's not too hot and it's not raining.

Carolina didn't go to church to get confirmed so I was kinda mad...but we're gonna figure out why and if there's something we can do to help her...But this week on Saturday at 8 am we're gonna baptize Hermano Martín. He's super excited.

So yesterday in church they asked what thing in missionary work brings you the most joy and I thought about my 2 converts in there that both have the priesthood and temple recommends. It brings a lot of joy to see your converts progress in the Gospel.

I did interchanges on Friday and I went to Santo Tomas. We also had an all you can eat of pupusas and I only had time to eat 7 and bring 4 to the house because there wasn't enough time to finish there.

We're finding a lot of new investigators and working hard to be able to baptize in December. I hope I don't have changes because the members here like me and I want to finish my mission here, to be here for Christmas and all that fun stuff.

But we're doing good and even though I'm more tired than I've been in my entire mission and my life, we're still working hard. Also tomorrow we're gonna go to the temple as a zone and on Saturday after the baptism we're gonna go to the sealing of the first counselor and his wife and I'm gonna see Presidente and Hermana Vasquez!!!

Anyways, I love you all and wish you all a wonderful week!

Saluuu Pues y cuidense mucho!!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best--We had an all you can eat pupusas..I only ate 7 there and 4 more in the house because we ran out of time...
Worst--Hermana Carolina didn't go to church again so she didn't get confirmed.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment