Wednesday, November 1, 2017

October 30th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

October 30th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

Baptism wooohoo!

Hey everyone! This week was super crazy!...But we're doing good. I hope everyone is good as well.

On Monday I got sick with a super bad fever, dizziness and other things so we didn't go to work...my companion and I have been sick all week, but the other 6 days we left to work.

We've been still working a lot with Martin and Carolina. Carolina at the last minute said she didn't want to be baptized and we haven't been able to find her since Friday. Martin hopefully will have his interview for his baptism tomorrow.

Hermano Angel moved out of the house of his girlfriend and moved in with his aunt and all went well. On Saturday he was baptized and yesterday I was able to confirm him. He's such a great guy and has a great life ahead of him. I love that guy. A lot of times we take the gospel for granted, but once you see the effect the Atonement has on people..wow. It's really changed my view of the gospel. I love this church and missionary work. Juela, it's hard, but it's worth it. I'll send pics of that.

We hope to baptize Martin this Saturday, but we'll see how that goes. Also on Friday I completed 21 months........I'm getting super sad because the time just doesn't slow down. I only have 2 more months to be a full-time missionary...that makes me super sad..anyways, I'm dedicated to give it my all and to work super hard.

Also supposedly there was gonna be a huge tropical storm , Selma, on Saturday so we all went to buy food in case we couldn't leave for a few days...nothing happened jajaja. But we were obedient and the Lord will bless us. But the weather is super nice!

I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Saluuu pues!

Con amor, Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best- We baptized Hermano Ángel!
Worst- We've been sick allll week jeje!

Letters and/or Packages: None

No comments:

Post a Comment