Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

November 20th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Semana chiva !

Hey everyone! This week was a great one, and I took a bunch of pics so I'll send those in just a sec.

Anyways, on Tuesday we were able to go to the temple as a zone and that was great. I love the temple and I really needed that trip.

On Wednesday we had interviews and a zone training from Presidente and the assistants. It's probably my second to last interview with him. Also I got a new temple recommendation because mine expires at the end of November.

Thursday and Friday worked super hard and found some new investigators to start teaching.

On Saturday in the morning, we baptized hermano Martín Mira then we went to the sealing of Hermano and Hermana Henriquez. That was such a good experience and I got to see Presidente and Hermana Vásquez!!! I was so happy. (I´ll send pics of that? and they gave us a ride in their new Hyundai Santa Fe (;

Yesterday my comp was sick so we just left at 6 to go to see the face to face with Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard for the YSA. That helped me to answer a couple of questions that I had. This week was great and super busy. Also next week are changes so I'll soon see where I'm gonna finish my mission.

Anyways, all is well and I love you all. Behave and be awesome in all that you do. Until next week,

Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We baptized 1 and confirmed 2 and went to the temple 2 times!!
Worst--Uhhhh we couldn't work too much in the area.

Letters and/or Packages:
1 package from the fam and 1 from Tiffy and the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment