Monday, November 6, 2017

November 6th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

November 6th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Oi

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

This week was a good one. It wasn't too much different than the others, but it was still good. It's been a little hot but at least it's not raining anymore.

On Saturday Hermana Carolina was baptized and  I had the privilege of baptizing her. That was cool. The problem was that on Sunday morning, she couldn't show up for the confirmation. So until next week, she will not officially be a member.

Hermano Martín passed his interview and will be baptized on the 18 of Nov. Also we have permission to go to the sealing of the 1st counselor of the bishopric and his wife that same day. Presidente Vasquez and Hermana Vasquez will be there and I'm so excited to see them again! Woooo!!!

All is well...Always tired and working hard. I've never been so tired in my entire life.

Anyways, I love you all and wish you all a great week.

Cuidense Mucho!!!

Con amor, Elder Loveless


Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best-We baptized.
Worst-She didn't get confirmed.

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment