Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27th, 2017 - Weekly Letter

November 27th, 2017
Weekly Letter

Last change!

Hey everyone! This week was a great one.

Well I don't have a whole lot to say jaja...

On Thursday I got a very unexpected phone call...It looks like I'm gonna train again!!!! My last 4 weeks in the mission will be spent training a new missionary...and I got another call that they're gonna take me and my comp out of Colonial which means that I'm gonna open a new area! I'm super excited. I was not expecting that at all.

Well, Hermana Vilma went to church again yesterday which was great.

We also went house shopping...I'm basically a pro at house searching. When I got my mission call, I never thought I'd have to marry people, drive in a foreign country, go house shopping or hang off of a bus because there wasn't room inside...

I'm sad to leave this area. I almost did 7 months here...the members are great. Also tonight we're gonna pack and tomorrow we're gonna move houses.

Yesterday we had a belated thanksgiving dinner with the Familia Contreras.

Yeah..it was a good week. Next week I'll tell you all where I'll be finishing my mission.

I love you all and hope you have a great week. Cuidense mucho hijos. Les amo mucho

Saluuu Pues!!

-Elder Loveless

Best and Worst of the Past Week:
Best--I'm gonna train again!!
Worst--I'm leaving Colonial!!

Letters and/or Packages:  None

No comments:

Post a Comment